[WikiEN-l] Is Slate an attack site?

Daniel R. Tobias dan at tobias.name
Fri Oct 12 12:23:41 UTC 2007

On 11 Oct 2007 at 20:57:33 -0700, "George Herbert"
<george.herbert at gmail.com> wrote:

> While I agree that the mishandling of stalking / abuse situations has
> largely gotten us where we are today, I would have hoped to see people
> make that point in a civil and respectful manner rather than crossing
> the line into blaming the vicitms as you did above, Phil.
>
> This was not constructive, even if it was wrapped around an important point.

I disagree; it's the whole business that we need to constantly
pussyfoot around these topics and not say what we really mean, for
fear of offending somebody or being labeled as "blaming the victim"
(or worse), that is a major part of the problem.

--
== Dan ==