[WikiEN-l] Is Slate an attack site?

fredbaud at waterwiki.info fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Fri Oct 12 01:46:18 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Riddell [mailto:michaeldavid86 at comcast.net]

What I'm talking about, Fred, is an exercise space where the focus is on the
skills of discussion and debate, not the subject. Where two or more persons
would get together; a subject would be chosen at random, and sides taken.
Then, at some point, the sides would be switched. Observing would be persons
not involved in the subject of the discussion, but there to offer input to
the participants about their individual techniques. Call it "Debate Camp".

Marc

Talk about a bus man's holiday. And we already have the switching sides. If you want to remove any link you're censoring, if you want to not remove a link or even talk to a harasser you are not supporting users. This is our life, we don't need a place to practice it.

Fred