[WikiEN-l] Is Slate an attack site?

Wily D wilydoppelganger at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 22:57:14 UTC 2007

On 10/11/07, fredbaud at waterwiki.info <fredbaud at waterwiki.info> wrote:

> [...]
Fred

No, it isn't.  Nobody disputes this.  If that were the case, we
wouldn't see people seriously concerned that they'll be banned for
linking to Slate.com in the article on Slate.com, for example.  The
dispute is somewhere else entirely.  If your missing that, it's
probably why your point is being interpreted so differently from how
you intend it.  Based on the BADSITES arbcom, I was genuinely
surprised to see you saying linking to Slate.com would be acceptable
under any circumstances.  Rest assured I'm not alone in this.

Cheers,
WilyD