[WikiEN-l] Balance of sanction [Was: Arbiter involvement on the Durova affair]

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Fri Nov 30 18:35:16 UTC 2007

On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 16:51:51 +0000, Kwan Ting Chan <ktc at ktchan.info>
wrote:

>Then trash Giano's credibility all you like.

Look, Giano behaved abysmally.  He was rude, aggressive, repeatedly
posted a private email after being asked not to, has pursued this
with the zeal of the Witchfinder General.

Yes we know this is normal for Giano, and we are all glad that Giano
usually does not set foot outside article space for this reason, but
there is no denying that he was being disruptive.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:JzG