[WikiEN-l] Arbiter involvement on the Durova affair

Kwan Ting Chan ktc at ktchan.info
Fri Nov 30 16:39:57 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-11-30 at 16:31 +0000, Guy Chapman aka JzG wrote:
> <sigh>
>
> Giano was not a party to the email, did not have the consent of the
> sender of the email to publish it, and did not respect the privacy
> of the sender.

Repeating my question which you did not actually answer. How is that any
different in your case excluding first point about being party to the
email? As far as I'm informed, you didn't have the consent of the sender
of the email to publish it, and did not respect the privacy of the
sender either.

  - Heinrich Heine