[WikiEN-l] Missed Opportunities to have avoided the Durova Case

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Fri Nov 30 14:41:24 UTC 2007

On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 09:28:41 -0500, "Wily D"
<wilydoppelganger at gmail.com> wrote:

>Durova has claimed she discussed the case in depth with five other
>editors - Guy, are you saying that Durova is a liar?

No, I am saying that the meaning of said discussion has been
systematically misrepresented, and any attempt to address this
misrepresentation by people who were actually in email communication
with Durova at the time have been ignored or taken as "evidence"
that something is being covered up.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk