[WikiEN-l] Arbiter involvement on the Durova affair

Alec Conroy alecmconroy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 02:17:14 UTC 2007

On 11/29/07, Mark Ryan <ultrablue at gmail.com> wrote:
> What I would like to know (and I'm not going to bother digging through
> hundreds of emails on this topic to see if it's already been asked) is
> which arbitrators are members of that private/secret mailing list, and
> if some arbitrators are members of that list or, further, participated
> in discussions, then which of those arbitrators have recused
> themselves from this case.

If I am correct (somebody speak up if I'm not) I believe both Flonight
and Morven are confirmed to have participated in both secret lists
(cyberstalking and investigations).   They therefore would have
received Durova's evidence posted to cyberstalking, but merely
receiving the email is not proof of having read it.  Morven has said
he did not participate in any discussions of it.

Despite participating in the lists and receiving the "evidence" email,
no arbiter has agreed yet agreed to recuse themselves.  Flonight and
Morven are currently the deciding votes in a  split-decision at the
Arbcom case proposing to ban Giano for 90 days for revealing the
evidence that exonerated !!.

Alec