[WikiEN-l] Missed Opportunities to have avoided the Durova Case

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Fri Nov 30 00:45:48 UTC 2007

On Nov 29, 2007 7:39 PM, jayjg <jayjg99 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 29, 2007 7:36 PM, Anthony <wikimail at inbox.org> wrote:
> > On Nov 29, 2007 7:33 PM, jayjg <jayjg99 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Did you read Sam's post on the subject?
> > >
> > Yes, I did, and I can only conclude that he wasn't referring to that
> > particular quote.
>
> How do you reconcile that with the fact that he specifically referred
> to that particular quote?

I guess I can't.  Is the point you're arguing about that "Durova"
merely discussed "the investigation" with five people, and not "the
block"?  Because if so, I don't see the difference.  The mere fact
that she discussed that twisted "investigation" with people is enough
for us to ask for more information.