[WikiEN-l] Missed Opportunities to have avoided the Durova Case (tl; dr version)

Charlotte Webb charlottethewebb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 15:28:42 UTC 2007

> I can't think of anyone masochistic enough to undertake that task.

I would have said something like "Gee, I can't think of anyone twisted
enough to arrange a sort of contest wherein all the other mailing list
subscribers try to outdo each other in the fine art of gross
oversimplification." But in a comment like that I would clearly be
mistaken. Or lying. Or woefully naive (depending on where one draws
the line).

—C.W.