[WikiEN-l] Missed Opportunities to have avoided the Durova Case

private musings thepmaccount at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 02:45:16 UTC 2007

Might I respond?

The fact that you were 'right' about my misdeeds in no way alters the nature
of your unethical behaviour.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kohlberg's_stages_of_moral_development

Nor does it excuse the Arb.s currently voting from failing to disclose any
prejudicial discussion (is it really due process to expect Arb.s who have
already 'sanity checked' your decision in advance of your block, to then
'review' that block, and further 'vote' in the arb case? - that's a real
triple whammy.)

Previous responses have been moderated on some grounds - please allow this
to post.

Many thanks,

PM.
http://just-some-privatemusings.blogspot.com/

On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 08:59:36 +1100, "private musings"

<thepmaccount at gmail.com> wrote:

>Personal information which I had submitted privately to Guy, with a

>request for that privacy to be respected, was shared by him.

With a very small number of people, for purposes of sanity checking.

They agreed with me.  So does the Arbitration Committee, by the looks of
things.

Guy (JzG)

--

http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk