[WikiEN-l] BADSITES Overstatement

James Farrar james.farrar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 18:37:00 UTC 2007

On 28/11/2007, Guy Chapman aka JzG <guy.chapman at spamcop.net> wrote:

> Indeed, one wonders why in two separate arbitration cases the
> committee have found it necessary to underscore the fact that
> linking to external harassment is unacceptable.

You wonder that, do you?

Do you also wonder about the number of times ArbCom has "found it
necessary to underscore" that users should assume good faith, or that
Wikipedia is a project to create a neutral encyclopedia, or that
Wikipedia works by building consensus through the use of polite
discussion? I could go on, and on, and on.