[WikiEN-l] Fwd: Re: Missed Opportunities to have avoided the Durova Case

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 08:30:22 UTC 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: SlimVirgin <slimvirgin at gmail.com>
Date: 28 Nov 2007 07:26
Subject: Re: (offlist) Re: [WikiEN-l] Missed Opportunities to have
avoided the Durova Case
To: David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com>

David, sorry, one more to wikiEN-l, if you don't mind. Something that
I wrote earlier wasn't correct.

Sorry to be a pain, but I really don't want to subscribe -- though
perhaps I could do it with no posts, then I'd be free to post myself
if I need to. I'll try that for the future.

From: Slim Virgin <slimvirgin at gmail.com>
> Moreschi, whoever your informant is, they're not giving you an
> accurate picture. First, I had almost nothing to do with the
> investigations list and have virtually no knowledge of it. My
> recollection is that I posted to it once, and that was recently to say
> I had no interest in it. If it was more than once, it wasn't very much
> more.

I need to correct what I said earlier about only having posted once to
the investigations list. I noticed tonight that I posted eight times
to a thread I'd forgotten about. Someone was having difficulty with a
technical issue, and I was trying to explain it. To the best of my
recollection, and so far I can see from my archives, that was the
extent of my involvement.

Sarah