[WikiEN-l] Missed Opportunities to have avoided the Durova Case

Christiano Moreschi moreschiwikiman at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Nov 27 20:18:23 UTC 2007

On a related note, looks like my little list somehow wound up on WR. Didn't leak, not my fault. Whoever did might have consulted me first...

http://wikipediareview.com/index.php?showtopic=14172

Now, all raise a glass to the virtues of transparency! Secret mailing lists devoted to "private investigations" and "confidential evidence" are a bad thing - and with a secret mailing list - thank heaven the clouds of darkness are blown away! But please don't blame me...

CM

Odi profanum vulgus et arceo.