[WikiEN-l] Missed Opportunities to have avoided the Durova Case

Relata Refero refero.relata at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 17:08:54 UTC 2007

Colluding is not my word. It's Bryan's. The purpose of my message was to
point out that Bryan's suggestion that further discussion of the block took
place off-wiki was not ruled out by  Guy's statement that blocking !! was
not explicitly proposed on-list, only the evidence that !! was a disruptive
sockpuppet.

If you re-read the above discussions, you will note that nobody really
expects any controls on off-wiki discussion, which would be unenforceable.
There are concerns about the on-wiki ramifications of a specific subset of
such communications. So I don't suppose either Bryan or I need to respond to
the rest of your message.

RR