[WikiEN-l] Missed Opportunities to have avoided the Durova Case

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Tue Nov 27 16:24:40 UTC 2007

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 11:04:50 -0500, "Wily D"
<wilydoppelganger at gmail.com> wrote:

>One could hope, but a lot of us are genuinely afraid that trying to
>write an encyclopaedia is going to get us banned for various reasons,
>and would like to feel safe that we're not going to wake up banned as
>a sockpuppet of Wikipedia Review member X or whatnot.

That's *extremely* unlikely to happen, *especially* if you are using
and have only ever used one account.

Sure, it happened once.  Hands up anyone who wants to try it again?
Any takers?  Not me, I can tell you.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk