[WikiEN-l] Missed Opportunities to have avoided the Durova Case

Christiano Moreschi moreschiwikiman at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Nov 27 10:20:34 UTC 2007

Except in wasn't used for sole express purpose of helping people manage harassment, it seems to have been used a fair chunk to bitch about people - some of those maybe deserving, others definitely not. It then spawned a bastard daughter, wpinvestigations-l, which really was used for all sorts of odd purposes and bizarre conversations. This one didn't have Jimbo (as far as I can tell), and it only had a couple arbitrators. Some of the arbitrators appear not have been in on the cyberstalking loop, either.

CM

Odi profanum vulgus et arceo.