[WikiEN-l] Trivia/Notability tag?

joshua.zelinsky at yale.edu joshua.zelinsky at yale.edu
Sat Nov 24 18:59:50 UTC 2007

I don't understand this continued war on trivia. Trivia that's OR is a problem
obviously but other forms of trivia aren't problematic unless they are
distracting or the article needs to be cut down in size. Many readers like
Wikipedia articles precisely because of the trivia. Leave well-sourced trivia
alone.