[WikiEN-l] Flagged Revisions on nl:wp

joshua.zelinsky at yale.edu joshua.zelinsky at yale.edu
Thu Nov 22 04:39:03 UTC 2007

Interesting, and here I was thinking we should be more lenient about inherited
notability as long as we can source things. The way I see it, we allow some
leeway about using primary sources to source things once a subjects notability
has been established. Whether we then stick that all on the same page
or not is
really a formatting/editorial decision. In that regard, we're simply splitting
off the separate episodes from the main article.

(and I suppose eventuallism is sufficiently deprecated that no one will
be happy
if I make an appeal to that?)