[WikiEN-l] Assume bad faith, for banned users.

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Wed Nov 21 16:54:02 UTC 2007

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 11:15:03 -0500, "Wily D"
<wilydoppelganger at gmail.com> wrote:

>I'm not sure that anyone's suggesting abuse is *routine*.  I will
>suggest it's most likely "fairly" to "quite" scarce, although I cannot
>verify this myself.  All that you or I know is that it can and has
>happened, and almost certainly will in the future at some point or
>another.  Reviewing the list I don't see any indication that anyone
>believes it's "routine".  Did I miss something?

I must be missing something. Why are we even having this discussion
if there is no evidence of present abuse, and no contention of
likely abuse outside of the normal range of human fallibility?

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:JzG