[WikiEN-l] Fwd: Harassing e-mails, part 1

Stephanie M. Clarkson thespian at sleepingcat.com
Wed Nov 21 15:26:52 UTC 2007

Sorry, dude, but I think you were in the wrong on this one. It's not a bad idea to have a clear marker for this sort of thing, but Kamryn *was* accused of publishing private mail, had an apology demanded of her for something Durova accidentally did, and yeah, got snarky. I know there are meta reasons that come into play in this particular case, but this probably merited a little less smackdown based on the actual incident.

Thes.