[WikiEN-l] Reflections on the end of the spoiler wars

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Mon Nov 19 23:12:20 UTC 2007

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 17:40:31 -0500, Steve Summit <scs at eskimo.com>
wrote:

>We're never going to get consensus where it matters on this
>issue.  The spoiler warnings are on behalf of readers we don't
>know personally and will never hear from.

And - here's a radical thought - did anyone ever ask them?  Is there
even a mechanism for doing so?  I'd say not.

Whatever, though, you are right.  I was trying to say new things,
but probably only saying old things with not very new words.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:JzG