[WikiEN-l] Assume bad faith, for banned users.

Skyring skyring at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 20:19:06 UTC 2007

On Nov 16, 2007 6:24 AM, Flameviper Velifang <theflameysnake at yahoo.com>
wrote:

>  So I edited with an alternate account. Consensus formed to unblock my
> main account, and so it was unblocked.
>  A day after I finally got a fresh start and things were looking up,
> Jpgordon did a checkuser and then blocked both accounts indefinitely.
>  So now I'm back in the bottomless pit where all banned users are kept.

Don't look to find justice in Wikipedia. It's nice if it happens, but don't
expect it.

Just create a new account and avoid behaviour that will get you noticed by
those who hated you under the old name. They'll eventually go and find
someone else to persecute.

Alternatively, if you're bent on disruption, then expect to be disrupted.
See my first point above.

--
Peter in Canberra