[WikiEN-l] WP:RS >> WP:V

David Goodman dgoodmanny at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 23:16:10 UTC 2007

To say all food served should be edible is begging the question. Food
by definition is things suitable to be eaten. To say something needs
to be verifiable without saying what it means is not much help in
practice. Just like "notable" or "encyclopedic"

 > On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 09:47:33 -0800, "jossi fresco"
> <jossif at gmail.com> wrote:

I spy a dangerous fallacy. It may be that you can't _define_
Verifiability without defining "reliable source". But we can certainly
_agree_ to Veriability without defining "reliable source". And in fact
we have.

(One can agree that food served in a restaurant should be edible,
without defining "edible".)
--
David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.