[WikiEN-l] Featured editors?

Rob Smith nobs03 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 02:09:15 UTC 2007

gmail.com<http://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikien-l>>
wrote:

 >>*What a joke. Verifiable? When I came to Wikipedia, nuclear scientists
were*
* *>>*on the Hollywood Ten list, and Joe McCarthy was on HUAC. I got
stalked,*
* *>>*harassed, defamed, and banned for trying to improve the entries. *

 *>No, you got banned for tendentious editing. Your version of*
* >"improve" was found to be out of line with how the community defines*
*>"improve".*
**
Here's the problem, Guy: everybody familiar with the case knows and admits
to errors.  I've been willing for two years to forgive & forget, but it
begins with Wikipedia admitting it is fallible, and removing the slanders
embalmed in my Arb case.