[WikiEN-l] Harassing e-mails, part 1

Durova nadezhda.durova at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 15:14:04 UTC 2007

Hi Lisa,

I know for a fact that User:24.19.33.82 has nothing to do with Greg Kohs.
You've really blown it here, and comments such as…

"I'll call this a WP:DUCK block: I've been blocking MyWikiBiz socks for a
year and am pretty good at spotting them."

"With experience one gets quite good at this."

…will make you look awfully stupid if the true identity of
User:24.19.33.82comes out.

How do I know this? Because that's my current IP (for now.) My aim was only
to edit anonymously like any other IP. So please let me do so. Otherwise,
I'm forced to prove how badly you and Jonathan have messed this up in order
to get unblocked. Unblocking the IP's yourself (which belong to public
commercial establishments, you shouldn't be blocking them for 3 months
anyway) with some summary like "benefit of the doubt" would be a face-saving
way for you to avoid this.

-M.O.