[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia Ethics Commitee?

Relata Refero refero.relata at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 11:30:05 UTC 2007

PM did not "make trouble" or cause drama to the extent that the aggressive
response to his activites caused drama. I believe that should be said, and,
even if you and others believe it to be untrue, I think you must realise
that large numbers of good faith users think that.
And I see absolutely no reason why a 'trusted' user should be extended extra
courtesy if they are causing drama, as is implied (otherwise, why would you
need to discover whether the original account was 'trusted'?). I believe
that is precisely the point that some people are upset about, perhaps
because we all have different sets of people we 'trust'.

RR