[WikiEN-l] Featured editors?

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 00:12:25 UTC 2007

On 14/11/2007, Guy Chapman aka JzG <guy.chapman at spamcop.net> wrote:

> Actually, as that last link shows, it was an "anonymous website" -
> did we have a source for it being Bagley at the time?  I thought he
> only admitted it later.  And the content mentions that the site
> existed, so actually the encyclopaedia covered it.  Not well,  but
> it covered it.

It was named in reliable sources as his.

> Oh, and the "unperson" had a whole article to himself, which is not
> quite how I understand not *mentioning* the supposed unperson.

Those removing all mention of it were also attempting to get it
deleted, and coordinating their activity on a private mailing list.

> Plus it was over two months ago, and you appeared to be suggesting
> that this was still an issue now, which as far as I can tell it is
> not.  Do you have a more recent example?

Two months is recent enough. Stop trying to downplay or minimise this
matter of very real concern *that you were in the thick of*.

- d.