[WikiEN-l] Featured editors?

joshua.zelinsky at yale.edu joshua.zelinsky at yale.edu
Sun Nov 11 19:06:16 UTC 2007

Quoting Raphael Wegmann <raphael at psi.co.at>:

> joshua.zelinsky at yale.edu schrieb:

>>> We won't stop before we get precisely what we want either.
>>> Though we've got the power to block.
>>> Sounds like a battle to me.
>>
>> If you wish to use that framework, you are welcome to. If it is a
>> battle, it is
>> a battle between those who wish to provide free, neutral information to
>> humanity and those who would see that goal either thwarted or perverted.
>>

> So we are back to:
> "Either you are with us ("good") or you are with the thwarted or
> perverted ("evil")." IMHO this is both wrong and way too simple.

Kindly don't put words in my mouth. First, I didn't use the battle
language use
did. As I said above "If you wish to use that framework, you are
welcome to. If
it is a battle..." Second, I did not assert that there was simple dichotomy in
action here. If I thought there was any such issue, I'd have indef
blocked an T
and a few others a long time ago. None of that changes that Barber, Bagley and
Brandt are people who care only about destroying Wikipedia or perverting it to
their purposes and we must be ever vigilant against their attempts to
undermine
the project.