[WikiEN-l] Featured editors?

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Sat Nov 10 16:37:33 UTC 2007

Aye, you're right of course.

Fact is, I am getting just a little bit tired of the fact that some
people give a very strong appearance of extending a greater
assumption of good faith towards the likes of Bagley and Barber than
they do towards those of us who work to protect the project form the
pernicious influence of such people.

The ill-tempered tone of the Alkivar workshop makes this very clear.

I should of course assume good faith of others, even where they have
a long history of assuming bad faith on my part.

Which does not change the fact that I do believe, and I am perfectly
happy to stand up and be counted on this, that active participation
on Wikipedia Review, as it is *right now*, is fundamentally
incompatible with being a good Wikipedian.

And I believe that the whole Alkivar business proves this.

Nobody else has to agree with this, it's not a proposed policy, but
it is a statement of how I feel about that site *right now* based on
what its prominent members are doing *right now*.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:JzG