[WikiEN-l] Write stuff and take pictures!

Todd Allen toddmallen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 07:32:25 UTC 2007

Of course they're worth being documented. That doesn't mean they're
worth being documented -on Wikipedia-. I have no problem with blog
indexes, band fansites, web directories, telephone books, or any other
form of documentation. That doesn't mean we should be any of those.

On 11/5/07, Matthew Brown <morven at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/4/07, Steven Walling <steven.walling at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I guess I forgot people on this list might be in a shitty local band...
>
> More accurately, I think, many of us disagree with 'non-notable' as it
> seems to be defined by some, and think that many minor subjects are
> still worth documenting if sufficient good sources can be found.
>
> -Matt

Freedom is the right to say that 2+2=4. From this all else follows.