[WikiEN-l] Fictional wikipedia!

Carl F. Jensen post at carlfj.dk
Thu Nov 1 07:22:39 UTC 2007

Hi!
It seems like You have got an idea similar to what I'm thinking these
days. A Wikipedia with fictional content. You may be focusing on
fictional universes as in books and other media or existing in
individual minds, while I'd rather think of a place where any fictional
information can be explained systematic and organised. As an example i'd
like to promote the idea of micro minorities as the concept of
individuals having their unique personal properties. The only place it
existence is http://www.mikroitet.dk, because the moderators at
Wikipedia didn't like me writing about thing I invented myself.
So, if I'd want to have a place for anything fictional and
semi-fictional, it might not fit with your idea of a ficipedia?

I've discovered that there is something at scratchpad.wikia.com :
http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/Fictiopedia
http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/Ground_rules

But this is a very specific angle at fictional content.
My question to You is then: would You be interested in making af wholly
top level domain wiki with fictional content of any sort. By idea is
basically to use sets of categories to define in witch degree the
content is fictional.
Anyone can write what they find interesting to describe for the world to
read, as long as it is more than plagiarism as http://www.uncyclopedia.org.
Well, it has just arrived at Fictionpedia.org
<http://www.fictionpedia.org> !

Go tell Your neighbours and go write some fiction!

--
Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards
       Carl F. Jensen