[WikiEN-l] Thoughts on naming people - article content, this time.

Fred Bauder fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Thu May 31 18:39:11 UTC 2007

I think it's righteous, for several reasons: bragging rights about Jews' valuable contributions, clear evidence that Jews don't run everything, or even much, and links to interesting accomplished people. There are all kinds of ways to go wrong with this list, but I'm sure the article does not suffer from want of watchers.

Fred