[WikiEN-l] Another "BADSITES" controversy

The Mangoe the.mangoe at gmail.com
Wed May 30 19:59:17 UTC 2007

Unless someone has erased some recently, there are 193 links to
Wikipedia Review in the English Wikipedia. We aren't talking about a
small number of links.

I actually went to WR to check out the "has he posted there" question.
It turns out that he has, all of six entries. There's nothing
controversial in any of those posts, other than interacting with the
other WR people as if they were rational human beings.

And as far as their character is concerned, they don't seem to me to
be any worse than Wikipedia itself, which is all too often pretty bad.
My opinion, of course.