[WikiEN-l] Another "BADSITES" controversy

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Wed May 30 17:22:03 UTC 2007

On 30/05/07, jayjg <jayjg99 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/30/07, Andrew Gray <shimgray at gmail.com> wrote:

> > A link to whichever attack site we're discussing? Pretty remarkable if
> > one turns up. A link to something that someone might construe as an
> > attack site in the future for their own bizzare purposes? As we have
> > seen, sadly, not improbable...

> I'm not sure what you're saying.

I'd say it was pretty blindingly obvious that he means that someone
attempted to scour nielsenhayden.com from the encyclopedia claiming it
was an "attack site", and that this behaviour is really not
acceptable; and, from this, that policies or alleged policies that
make this seem a good idea are to be regarded with deep suspicion.

- d.