[WikiEN-l] BLP, and admin role in overriding community review

Fred Bauder fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Wed May 23 18:46:46 UTC 2007

I think its more of a functional thing. If someone deletes an article, and cites Biography of living persons as the basis and someone objects and starts the dispute resolution process, whatever along that path which terminates the process prior to an arbitration decision would serve. It could be agreement of the parties arrived at by negotiation or mediation or simply one party conceding to the other. Bad choice of words as it implies a possible full blown debate which could overrule the terms and intent of Biographies of living persons.

Fred

Fred