[WikiEN-l] School Districts and notability

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Tue May 22 19:58:33 UTC 2007

On 5/22/07, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm not convinced there is enough to say about a school district to
> warrant an article. You can list the schools and that's about it. The
> kind of statistics that are on the New Albany article would be better
> in a [[List of school districts in Mississippi]] article where you can
> compare them to other districts. Isolated statistics with no analysis
> are pretty meaningless.

You might not be convinced about the notability of school districts, but I
find them useful for organizing purposes. What do you prefer a slew of
individual articles or a list of schools carefully sorted by georgraphical
area. I prefer the latter and if we're talking article organization,
notability of the way you're doing it becomes pretty meaningless.

Mgm