[WikiEN-l] CSD always backlogged?

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Fri May 18 13:58:51 UTC 2007

I don't think CSD has a backlog at all. The tag should probably be
removed. A large number of articles in the category doesn't make it
backlogged, it just makes it busy. There are lots of articles there
because lots of articles are being tagged - just as many as being
untagged and deleted.

I do encourage admins to spend a few minutes helping out - sometimes
you see something that makes your day. I just deleted an article about
an independent record label. The author had added a {{hangon}} tag and
explained on the talk page that:

"My page shound not be deleted because i need it to avertise my new
record label." (sic)

Probably the easiest decision I've made on a CSD. (barring db-author's, I guess)