[WikiEN-l] CSD always backlogged?

Chris Picone wikichris at gmail.com
Thu May 17 18:05:33 UTC 2007

I've been browsing CSD for a few days and I've noticed that every time I
look at CSD it takes at least 40 minutes until an article is deleted.
Granted I look in the afternoon, but it's sorta bad if an article stays on
Wikipedia for more than 10 minutes if it shouldn't be... maybe we should do
something about that.

I thought we had over 1000 admins. Granted CSD is a task not many should do,
but shouldn't we make a system so that there's an "admin on duty" or an
easier way to see what admins are online to help?

Either that or have me pass RFA so I can help ;-) (no i'm not running right
now)

--Chris is me