[WikiEN-l] Study of Orbs,

paulcmuir paulcmuir at aol.com
Sun May 13 20:03:20 UTC 2007

I have undertaken the largest study of the process of orbs, working with
published physicists and a biochemist for the pharmaceuticals companies. The
findings will not be accepted as many major advancements throughout time
have been rejected sometimes only begin accepted years after the discovers
death. The study is observational and links orbs to string theory with one
exception, string theory is not only working at a quantum level. What is
more surprising is that prehistoric man knew theses processes. You can
understand why it will not be accepted. And yet the worlds leading plasma
scientist recognises plasma formations drawn on prehistoric rock art. What I
wanted is to add to our understanding of the orb process by correcting the
current misunderstandings. I would like a wikipedian to look at my
forthcoming book and then hand it over to others so that a comment could be
made to correct the mis understanding of orbs. I have added one image from
the observational study, the main image is of bronze age rock art , the
overlaid pictures are from my study.
http://www.nabble.com/file/7417/rockart.jpg