[WikiEN-l] Personal attacks.

Christiano Moreschi moreschiwikiman at hotmail.co.uk
Wed May 9 18:42:52 UTC 2007

Stuff and nonsense.

Firstly, I'm not an adminstrator.

Secondly, my tolerance for banned users is limited.

Thirdly, my tolerance for banned users who sockpuppet is even more limited.

Fourthly, my tolerance for banned users who harass me via email when their
socks get nailed is non-existent. Jacob Peters, for all his flaws, has not
resorted to that. You did.

Quite frankly, I think the pot just spectacularly called the kettle black.
You spent a large amount of time enthusiastically denigrating those whom you
dislike at Wikipedia Review. I suggest you return there. As others have
documented, your complaints are nonsensical hypocrisy.

With all due respect,

Moreschi