[WikiEN-l] WikiEN-l Digest, Vol 46, Issue 78

John Reaves johnreaveswp at gmail.com
Tue May 8 18:00:47 UTC 2007

>Anyone,

>Same thread - different question. This message has been placed on my Watch
>List Page: "For your own security, please choose a secure password." I went
>ahead and did change my password to a longer, mixed case one. Will this
>message eventually disappear, or is it telling me I still need to change to
>to something more secure?

>Just asking,

>Marc Riddell

I don't know if this has been answered already, but I'm answering again if
it has.  I put that message up at [[MediaWiki:Watchdetails]] with intention
of it staying up 2-3 days, or long enough for the majority of regular users
to see it.  It is a direct copy of the additions that were suggested and
implemented at [[MediaWiki talk:Signupend]].

--John Reaves