[WikiEN-l] Fwd: Fwd: IDG press enquiry regarding the HD-DVD controversy

Todd Allen toddmallen at gmail.com
Fri May 4 02:48:20 UTC 2007

Fully agreed there. We could write -an article- on the speed of light
without ever numerically specifying that speed. We could write -an
article- on the United States without putting in its population as of
the last census. But while we could indeed write such articles, they
are not comprehensive or complete.

> On 04/05/07, Fred Bauder <fredbaud at waterwiki.info> wrote:
>
> > I have enough experience that I don't know what courts or aggrieved parties will do. I would avoid finding out. A fully comprehensive article can be written about this affair without using the code.
>

> An article would be written, but it would most certainly *not* be
> fully comprehensive.
>

> - d.

Freedom is the right to know that 2+2=4. From this all else follows.