[WikiEN-l] HD DVD key mess - OFFICE/Foundation?

Ken Arromdee arromdee at rahul.net
Wed May 2 18:14:56 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2 May 2007, Anthony wrote:
> > Considering that this whole thing is basically a test case in whether
> > this is illegal or not, "blatantly illegal" seems like just about the
> > least useful description that could be managed here.
> >
> I can agree with that.  Of course [[09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56
> C5 63 56 88 C0]] seems like a speedy-deletable title anyway.

I don't see it as one.  Anyone who wants to find information about the
number (or rather, about the controversy involving the number) may very
well type that number into our search box.  Of course, they wouldn't
manually type it from memory, they'd cut and paste, but that doesn't mean
they're unlikely to do it.