[WikiEN-l] HD DVD key mess - OFFICE/Foundation?

Philippe Beaudette philippebeaudette at gmail.com
Wed May 2 17:53:12 UTC 2007

Agreed - in fact, I would go so far as to say that very few legitimate reporting organizations are going to print the key in their newspaper, encyclopedia, radio story, or magazine story.  They're going to say that the key was disclosed, but they're not going to say what it is.

I think that's a good model for us to go by.

Philippe