[WikiEN-l] Category destruction

cohesion cohesion at sleepyhead.org
Wed May 2 15:09:23 UTC 2007

On 5/1/07, Marc Riddell <michaeldavid86 at comcast.net> wrote:
> Andrew,
>
> Do you, personally, use the current WP categorization system?

To answer a question not addressed to me, I use it constantly, but
they are all template driven date-based work queues or image license
categories.

In terms of using it to find content, no of course not. Does anyone?
Maybe a hypothetical curious reader with a lot of time on their hands
whose goal is to find articles in a way that's a little less random
than "random article". It would fit their needs nicely. :)

Judson
[[:en:User:Cohesion]]