[WikiEN-l] EssJay situation

NSLE (Wikipedia) nsle.wikipedia at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 07:39:59 UTC 2007

Since I can't seem to get any edits through right now, I'll respond here:

Jimbo, thanks for clearing this up on your end, and thank you for taking the
time to reply to my email. I'm glad that you don't condone this. This has
been a troublesome period, but hopefully everyone can move on, and Essjay
will eventually get what positions he needs back.