[WikiEN-l] Blog finds WIkipedia makes better-informed public than BBC

Fred Bauder fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Sat Jun 30 21:03:37 UTC 2007

That's the difference all right. It is not that Wikipedia does not contain errors, but unlike the mainstream media and other authorities it is possible to correct them and, if there is doubt discuss the basis of the information.

No edit wars with Katie Couric, Lou Dobbs, or Dubya. If they get it wrong, too bad. No correction permitted and no inquiry into the validity of their pronouncement.

Fred