[WikiEN-l] I'm disappointed in Wikipedia.

geni geniice at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 14:10:30 UTC 2007

On 6/11/07, Anthony <wikimail at inbox.org> wrote:
> The first two aren't high enough standards, in my opinion.  The third one is
> talking about article subjects, whereas I was talking about articles.

Which of the following do you consider a valid article:

fjghoeurghvoirjg[rgj]h

John is gay

> And the third one is ridiculously vague.  What in the world it's supposed to
> mean to "make any assertion whatsoever as to why the subject might be
> notable" is beyond me.  Actually, I do know what it's supposed to mean -
> whatever the deleting admin wants it to mean.

Nah. It means rather that "Sally was born in 1992 and attends school
with her gay friend John" can be deleted. "Sally was born in 1992 and
attends school with her gay friend John. She holds the record for the
most patents filed by a 12 year old" would need a prod, AFD or OFFICE.
Unless the OTRS people are trying to overstep their authority again.

--
geni