[WikiEN-l] Youngest editor?

michael west michawest at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 13:42:31 UTC 2007

The 11yr old withdrew his nomination.  He'd only been editing for
3months and 500 of his cout were on his own pages! He'd also, posted a
blocked on somebodies page. (Perhaps out of spite or just not an admin
yet). Most of the critism was ok, but but lad didn't know what hit
him. On his user page he says he's taken a wikibreak! awww. Sometimes
a lot of the kids act more maturely than the adults.
Michael