[WikiEN-l] Is Conservapedia an attack site?

Fred Bauder fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Fri Jun 1 16:15:45 UTC 2007

In other words, you think it's a black operation, not just dumb. I don't. I've seen this sort of stuff. I know it is an effective tactic, but the site viewed as a whole does not seem to be a sophisticated "counter-intelligence" operation.

Now, of course, some day I will find out that it was, and look unsophisticated myself. A successful operation might be deliberately be made clumsy in order to avoid detection by genuine conservatives. Certainly the site is harmful to conservative interests.

Fred